Your privacy is important to us. We're committed to the confidentiality and security of the personal data you give us and we will only ever collect, use and share your information in ways that are described in this policy.
We take seriously the trust you place in us and welcome you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly answer your questions.
1. Who we are
This Site is operated by Tlaka d.o.o., a company registered in Zagreb, Croatia (“we” “us” and “our” being interpreted accordingly).
2. About this policy
It provides information on what personal data we collect, why we collect the personal data, how it is used and the lawful basis on which your personal data is processed, and what your rights are under the applicable data protection and privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
3. What personal data we collect
- Reservation Information
- Information collected voluntarily
Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone or e-mail, participating in user/customer/guest surveys or otherwise visiting and interacting with this Site or any other websites we operate, and personal data that you provide to us when you visit one of our restaurants and bars. We can also combine personal data that you provide to us with other information we collect about you when you make a reservation through third-party services as necessary to process your requests.
- Information collected automatically
We generate or collect some information from your computer or device automatically as you use our sites. This includes stuff like your IP address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), information about the device and browser you are using to access our services, the website URL you visited us from and the third party sites you visit when you click on links to exit our site and the date and time of your request. It also includes details of the bookings you have made via our site.
- Information received from third parties
Sometimes we are given information about you from third parties, depending on how you choose to interact with us. For example, when you come to our website via a promotional partner, or when you log into your account using our social network login feature, we might collect information from them about, what you booked and whether your booking was successful. We may also collect information about you from fraud prevention services providers we cooperate with to prevent misuse of your personal data.
Our services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and no one under the age of 18 should provide any information to, on or via our services. We don't knowingly collect personal data from children under 18, and will delete any that we learn we have collected or received that was not provided by, or with express consent on behalf of, the child's parent or legal guardian.
4. Why and how do we use your personal data?
We only use your information where you've given us your consent, where it’s necessary to deliver the services you've requested, where it's necessary to exercise or comply with legal rights or obligations, or for normal business purposes of the kind set out in this policy. And when we need to do so to deliver our services or facilitate the performance of a contract you've entered, or are entering into, such as making a booking with us.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your reservation (and where necessary put you on our waiting list). Such use of your data is necessary in order to implement your request to make a reservation with us.
- To complete and fulfil your reservation, for example to process your payment and provide you with related customer service, including sending confirmations or pre-arrival messages, events or celebrations.
- To contact you in connection with user/customer surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response, provided that you gave us your consent to being contacted in this way at the time you provided us with the personal data.
- In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your Personal Data with some of our service partners. These includes IT and marketing service providers. Carpe Diem Bar only allows its service providers to handle your Personal Data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which means they can only use your data to provide services to us and to you, and for no other purposes. Aside from our service partners, we will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
5. Your legal rights
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with legal access to your Personal Data. Whenever possible, we will ask for your prior consent for collecting and processing your Personal Data, which you can always deny.
You can ask for access to your data, deleting and correcting your Personal Data. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority. For any requests and questions, we encourage you to turn to our Personal Data processing manager via e-mail email@example.com.