Terms of service
This website (“Site”) is made available to you, the user or customer (“You” or “Your” being interpreted accordingly”) subject to these terms of service (“Terms”).
1. Who we are
This Site is operated by Tlaka Nebo d.o.o., a company registered in Zagreb, Croatia (“we” “us” and “our” being interpreted accordingly).
2. These Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time at our discretion, for example, where we add new services or features or where there is a change in applicable law. If these Terms are amended, we will publish the revised terms and conditions and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you continue using our Services or Site after the amendments are displayed. If you do not accept all of these Terms then you should not use our services or Site.
3. Using our services
You may only use our services and Site in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In consideration of you agreeing to these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to download, access and use our services and Site for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. We grant this licence subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
- use our services or Site for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that: (I) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (II) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (III) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (IV) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with Carpe Diem Bar; or (V) you do not otherwise have any rights or the permissions you need to make available or use our services or Site for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to Carpe Diem Bar or bring Carpe Diem Bar into disrepute;
- copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use our services or Site, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures in place to restrict your access to or use of our Services or Site;
- use or interfere with our services or Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- introduce onto, or transmit via our services or Site any disruptive or malicious code, virus, worm, or trojan horse, or a ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack; or remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trademarks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on our services or Site, or pass off or attempt to pass off our services or Site as the product of anyone other than Carpe Diem Bar.
You also agree not to use any unauthorized automated computer program, software agent, bot, spider or other software or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit our services or Site or the data contained on them.
You also undertake that any personal data and other information you may provide to us when registering or signing up to any services on this Site is complete, accurate and up to date.
4. Links to other websites
We do not control third party websites and are not responsible for their contents or how they operate. Where this Site includes any links to third party websites, this does not imply any endorsement by us of the goods, services or materials made available on such websites. You acknowledge that (to the maximum extent legally permitted and unless we state otherwise) we shall not be liable in respect of your use of those third party websites or any purchase you make through them.
5. Content of the Site
Your use of this Site and its contents including, without limit, any text, data, logos, graphics, photographs, images, animations, software, apps, forms, videos, music and other audio/visual materials that you access (“Content”) is subject to these Terms. Any Content that you access on this Site is either owned by us (or third parties who license such Content to us) and is made available only for your own personal use on the condition that you must not republish, post, transmit, edit, adapt, syndicate or distribute any Content without our prior written permission.
To the maximum extent legally permitted, you cannot link to or seek to extract data from this Site or reutilize any part of this Site or Content for any commercial purpose or use our Trade Marks in a way that suggests that you or your business has any endorsement from or affiliation to us without our prior written permission (at our sole discretion).
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
We do not accept any liability for damage to any computer or device that you use to access this Site or in relation to any loss of data when you use this Site. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any Content you access or download is free from viruses, worms or other malware, and you should check that you have suitable, up to date virus or malware protection on your computer or device.
While we will correct any errors on this Site that come to our attention as soon as we reasonably can, we do not undertake or warrant that this Site or the Content will be completely free from bugs or errors or that this Site will be available on an uninterrupted basis. You accept that access to this Site (or certain features) may be interrupted or suspended without notice in the case of IT system issues or where we need to undertake maintenance or due to other reasons beyond our reasonable control.
We do not make any representation and exclude all warranties, terms or conditions (whether express or implied by law or otherwise) in respect of the Site or its Content, including, without limitation, any decision you take on the basis of information provided through this Site, except that nothing in these Terms shall exclude or restrict your statutory rights or other rights that cannot be excluded or restricted under applicable law. Except as set out above, we will not be liable for (1) any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage; or (2) any lost revenue, profits or other economic loss (whether direct or indirect), however arising from your use of this Site.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the Site or these Terms, you can contact us by emailing feelings at email@example.com